Sustainability Reporting System and Health & Safety
The Sustainability Office validates data and information entered in the Sustainability Reporting System and Health & Safety databases according to the frequency given in the reporting standards. Validation consists of the following steps:
- Check for completeness of data (locations and parameters)
- Compare data from the reporting period with data from previous periods
- Determine whether changes in data are significant
- Seek explanations for significant data movements
- Compare linked data (e.g. number of illnesses and injuries versus lost work days)
- Investigate notable events
The EHS Operations Team performs monthly reviews with all front/back-end industrial sites. During these reviews, we examine the results from our Sustainability Reporting System and Health & Safety databases, discuss the progress of improvement projects, and set expectations for the next period.
To ensure reliable, accurate, and complete reporting, the Social Responsibility Office also conducts internal data audits of the industrial sites and the larger office and R&D sites. The audits check for proper reporting procedures and data trails and, in some cases, are supported by representatives from the quality and/or the EHS community.
NXP has not received any fines or sanctions in connection with non-compliance with Health and Safety laws and regulations.
Specific Health and Safety information can be found in the interactive charts tool.