UAVs promise new perspectives on the world around us and the ability to go places that were once impossible. NXP places the world’s most complete portfolio of UAV technologies in the hands of developers.
NXP's heritage as a trusted leader in automotive, radar, aerospace, RF, security, motor control and battery management provides UAV developers with reliable and diverse semiconductor technology solutions for every aspect of an Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- MCUs and MEMS sensors for flight controllers
- Advanced multi-core MPUs for vision and radar processing systems
- Brushless DC motor control solutions including field oriented control
- Analog battery management, wireless charging and power supply
- Rugged automotive CAN bus and 2wire AVB Ethernet transceivers
- Vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2X) technology
- Security, authentication and inventory management using NFC and RFID
- Rich supporting hardware and software ecosystem