- NXP recognises excellence at its annual supplier awards - October 16, 2014
- NXP Semiconductors to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences and Events - October 02, 2014
- NXP Semiconductors Announces Conference Call to Review Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results - October 02, 2014
- NXP Unveils Versatile Microcontroller Family to Drive a Smarter User Experience in Next-Generation Embedded Designs - October 01, 2014
- NXP Becomes World’s First Supplier to Deliver V2X Chipset for Mass-Production Secure Connected Cars - September 30, 2014
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
- NXP@EuMW2014: RF for a Smarter World - October 17, 2014
- See NXP’s latest solutions at Hong Kong Lighting Fair - October 13, 2014
- Alliance drives adoption of solid-state RF energy - October 06, 2014
- NXP Media Event “Security in the Connected Car” - September 26, 2014
- NXP @EuMW2014: RF for a Smarter World - September 22, 2014
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|