- NXP Semiconductors Invests in Senseg - April 09, 2014
- Industry Leading Inlay Providers Select NXP’s UCODE 7 for Global Supply Management Solutions - April 08, 2014
- NXP Semiconductors Announces Conference Call to Review First Quarter 2014 Financial Results - April 04, 2014
- NXP Launches New 300 W TVS Diodes in a Leadless 2-mm x 2-mm Package - April 03, 2014
- NXP LPCXpresso and ARM's mbed platform now fully aligned - April 02, 2014
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Rudy Stroh, NXP outlines Secure Connections for a ...
Latest press releases
- NXP introduces the PCT2075 I2C-bus temperature sensors - April 15, 2014
- Transim design tools now fully integrated into MyNXP - April 15, 2014
- New ultra low capacitance ESD protection diodes in DFN1006 - April 14, 2014
- NXP @SEMICON Singapore 2014 - April 14, 2014
- NXP @Cards & Payments Asia 2014 - April 14, 2014
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|