- NXP Showcases Secure Connections for a Smarter World at MWC 2014 - March 12, 2014
- New LPC Microcontroller Streamlines Motor Control - March 12, 2014
- NXP Expands NFC Ecosystem with Android KitKat Integration - March 12, 2014
- NXP Launches New Angular Sensor Compliant with SENT Standard - March 11, 2014
- NXP launches Windows-based contest for new NFC apps - March 07, 2014
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Rudy Stroh, NXP outlines Secure Connections for a ...
Latest press releases
- New ESD protection diode for NFC antennas - March 10, 2014
- New ultra low capacitance ESD protection diodes in DFN1006 - March 05, 2014
- NXP @embedded world 2014 - March 03, 2014
- NXP @APEC - March 03, 2014
- LightPRO Introduction - February 28, 2014
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|