- NXP Unveils Professional Performance LED Solutions for Core Segment Applications at Hong Kong International Light Fair - October 24, 2014
- NXP Semiconductors Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results - October 24, 2014
- NXP Enables New Era in Cloud Services Security - October 21, 2014
- NXP recognises excellence at its annual supplier awards - October 16, 2014
- NXP Semiconductors to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences and Events - October 02, 2014
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
- Secure Connections for a Smarter World NXP @electronica 2014 - October 20, 2014
- Secure Connections for a Smarter World @CARTES 2014 - October 20, 2014
- First low VCEsat transistors in DFN2020 with solderable sidepads - October 20, 2014
- NXP@EuMW2014: RF for a Smarter World - October 17, 2014
- See NXP’s latest solutions at Hong Kong Lighting Fair - October 13, 2014
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|