- NXP to Showcase Connected Car of the Future at MWC - February 26, 2015
- NXP announces ultra-low power radio transceiver enabling truly wireless earbuds - February 26, 2015
- New NXP microcontrollers deter security threats to application code and data in connected applications - February 24, 2015
- NXP Semiconductors completes Quintic acquisition and already sees increased demand - February 23, 2015
- NXP and Sonova combine efforts to deliver unprecedented performance in next generation hearing instrument platform - February 23, 2015
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
- New GreenChip power demos at APEC - March 02, 2015
- World-thinnest medium-power Schottky rectifiers - February 19, 2015
- Connect with us at Embedded World 2015, Feb 24 - 26 - February 09, 2015
- NXP's Discretes & Logic Selection Guides 2015 - January 19, 2015
- The Big I.D.E.A. 2015 - January 12, 2015
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|