- NXP Ultra low power wireless microcontroller JN516x supports new ZigBee Remote Control 2.0 - December 19, 2014
- BeyondStudio IDE for NXP ZigBee IoT solutions provides breakthrough in programming experience - December 18, 2014
- NXP to showcase the future of secure connected devices at CES 2015 - December 18, 2014
- Newark element14 Globally Launches EXPLORE-NFC Expansion Board - December 11, 2014
- NXP Launches Premium Sound For Every Phone - December 02, 2014
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
- NXP's microcontrollers recognized by EDN as a “Hot 100 Products of 2014” - November 26, 2014
- Adapting to new power challenges with NXP 45 W solution - November 24, 2014
- New applications reshape the industrial landscape - November 24, 2014
- NXP @electronica 2014: Secure Connections for a Smarter World - November 17, 2014
- NXP showcases Secure Connections @Cartes 2014 - November 10, 2014
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|