- New LPC Microcontrollers Optimized for System Design Flexibility - December 05, 2013
- NXP Semiconductors and Datang Telecom to Establish First True Chinese Automotive Semiconductor Company - December 02, 2013
- NXP Enables NFC and Secure Internet Payment for Consumers - November 19, 2013
- NXP Brings Advanced Security to Banking and Secure Identity Contact Markets - November 18, 2013
- Sound Quality Set to Soar in Smartphones - November 08, 2013
CARTES 2013: Secure internet payment with NFC enab...
NXP: Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
This is RFID in Retail - Motorola & NXP...
Latest press releases
- Keep up-to-date with your technical support tickets via MyNXP - December 02, 2013
- 3 A transistors on 1.1 mm² footprint - December 02, 2013
- The best overall protection for USB 3.0 - November 25, 2013
- NXP presents next MIFARE DESFire product evolution - November 18, 2013
- NXP extends LCD drivers to Vertical Alignment (VA) Displays - November 08, 2013
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|