- NXP Releases Plug’n Play NFC Solution for Linux and Android Developers - June 23, 2015
- NXP engineers win prestigious European Inventor Award for NFC - June 11, 2015
- NXP Announces Pricing of Senior Unsecured Notes Offering - June 02, 2015
- NXP and Freescale set July 2 for Shareholder Meetings on Proposed Merger - June 02, 2015
- NXP Announces Launch of Senior Unsecured Notes Offering - June 02, 2015
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
- WT Wearables Technology 2015 - June 29, 2015
- TrEOS Protection: ESD protection without compromise - June 15, 2015
- Application insights from Powertrain to Body Control and Lighting - June 15, 2015
- Cortex-M3 Hands-on lab @ Embedded TechCon - June 15, 2015
- New ESD protection diode for NFC antennas - June 01, 2015
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|