- NXP Cements Position as Global Leader for Secure Payment Card ICs - September 24, 2014
- NXP Releases Complete Passive Solution for NFC Interaction with Electronic Devices - September 09, 2014
- NXP Semiconductors to Host Analyst Day - September 08, 2014
- NXP Semiconductors to Present at Upcoming Investor Events - August 08, 2014
- NXP Semiconductors Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results - July 25, 2014
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
- NXP Media Event “Security in the Connected Car” - September 26, 2014
- NXP @EuMW2014: RF for a Smarter World - September 22, 2014
- 20 and 30 V low RDSon MOSFETs in SOT23 - September 15, 2014
- NXP’s NextPowerS3 MOSFETs – Superfast Switching with Soft-recovery - September 15, 2014
- New automotive-grade LCD drivers PCA854x series - September 01, 2014
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|