- NXP Semiconductors Announces Agreement to Sell RF Power Business - May 28, 2015
- NXP and Stora Enso to Develop Intelligent Packaging Solutions - May 28, 2015
- NXP Introduces New Plug-and-Play Evaluation Tools to Accelerate Applications in RF Energy - May 18, 2015
- NXP Semiconductors to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences - May 14, 2015
- NXP Secure Element Adopted by Samsung Galaxy S6 in World’s Largest Smartphone Market - May 07, 2015
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|