- NXP is the Global Leader in Secure ICs in Payment Cards - July 03, 2014
- NXP’s ‘Security Matters’ Survey Reveals Consumer Push for Secure Credit Card Technologies - July 02, 2014
- NXP Semiconductors Announces Conference Call to Review Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results - July 02, 2014
- NXP Welcomes Dr. Rick Tsai As Non-Executive Director - June 27, 2014
- NXP Pushes Car-to-X market with Launch of New RoadLINK Solution - June 12, 2014
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|