- NXP Semiconductors Announces Conference Call to Review Fourth Quarter and Full-year 2014 Financial Results - January 16, 2015
- NXP Investment in Software Strengthens Leadership Position in Secure Connected Car - January 07, 2015
- NXP and Cohda Wireless RoadLINK™ achieves top performance in Audi field trial for intelligent, securely connected vehicles - January 06, 2015
- NXP releases world’s first ultra-compact smart car access solution for car keys and wearables - January 06, 2015
- 81 Percent of Americans Admit Privacy Concerns with the Internet of Things - January 06, 2015
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
- NXP's Discretes & Logic Selection Guides 2015 - January 19, 2015
- The Big I.D.E.A. 2015 - January 12, 2015
- NXP @CES2015: Secure Connections for a Smarter World - January 12, 2015
- NXP's microcontrollers recognized by EDN as a “Hot 100 Products of 2014” - November 26, 2014
- Adapting to new power challenges with NXP 45 W solution - November 24, 2014
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|