- NXP, B.M. Holding and Digital China Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement for Shanghai Smart City Project - March 27, 2015
- NXP Establishes Regional Headquarters to Enable ‘Secure Connections for a Smarter World’ in China - March 26, 2015
- Huawei and NXP to Jointly Explore the Industry 4.0 Market - March 19, 2015
- NXP launches the world’s first NFC-commissioned smart home and lighting solution - March 18, 2015
- NXP Announces Revolutionary New Resonant LLC GreenChip Platform with Industry Leading Low-Load Efficiency and Ease-of-Design - March 16, 2015
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|