- NXP Engineers Nominated For Prestigious European Inventor Award - April 21, 2015
- NXP Wins Gallup ‘Great Workplace’ Award - April 20, 2015
- NXP Introduces World’s First RAIN RFID Tag with Cryptographic Security and Long Read Range - April 14, 2015
- NXP Adds Mesh Capability in Bluetooth Smart Solution to Enhance IoT Experiences - April 13, 2015
- NXP and NTU Singapore Launch ‘Smart Mobility Test Bed’ to Accelerate the Introduction of Life-Saving Vehicle Communications - April 10, 2015
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
- 600 V transistors in SOT223 - April 27, 2015
- NEW! Motor Control brochure with application insights - April 27, 2015
- Great success at Cards & Payments Asia - April 27, 2015
- The Big I.D.E.A. 2015 - April 20, 2015
- NXP at IoT Payments Asia - April 20, 2015
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|