- European test drive to showcase the future of ‘intelligent traffic’ concludes in Helmond/Rotterdam - November 20, 2014
- NXP Introduces Industry's Most Power Efficient Microcontrollers for the Growing Sensor-Processing Market - November 12, 2014
- NXP and partners launch European test drive to showcase the future of ‘intelligent traffic’ - November 11, 2014
- NXP Introduces Innovative Solutions Powering Secure Connections for a Smarter World at Electronica 2014 - November 10, 2014
- NXP helps IGM introduce new multi-application eID cards in Ecuador - November 04, 2014
NXP Secure Connections for a Smarter World...
Smart wireless charging with NFC (and Qi) - NXP at...
How loud is your phone? Visit the NXP stand at MWC...
Latest press releases
- NXP @electronica 2014: Secure Connections for a Smarter World - November 17, 2014
- NXP showcases Secure Connections @Cartes 2014 - November 10, 2014
- New low RDSon small-signal MOSFETs for automotive - November 10, 2014
- NXP @Hong Kong International Lighting Fair 2014 - November 06, 2014
- Dual PCB configurable logic: making space for endless possibilities - November 06, 2014
Latest NXP blog posts
Secure Connections for a Smarter World
The electronics industry is being driven by 4 key mega trends that are shaping our society: Energy Efficiency, Connected Devices, Security and Health. To connect to these trends, NXP designs and manufactures High-Performance Mixed-Signal Solutions that enable Secure Connections for a Smarter World.
We do so via our RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing innovations, that are used in a wide range of applications, including: Automotive, Identification, Mobile, Wireless Infrastructure, Lighting, Industrial, Consumer and Computing. By doing so, we enable our customers to differentiate their products through features, cost of ownership and/or time-to-market.
Download and receive news
|Press releases RSS feed|