NXP launches Techbench app for Android
In addition to the iPad version, NXP launched the new mobile Techbench app for Android Tablets, optimized for +200 Android tablets (including Samsung, Sony, Huawei, Acer).
NXP aims to offer quick, easy and reliable access to design information and documents anytime, anywhere supporting engineers in their day-2-day jobs, making their lives a lot smarter and truly supporting NXP’s ambition to deliver ‘Secure Connections for a smarter world’.
The NXP Tech bench allows engineers to create a personalized workbench to search, cluster and store NXP design information in self defined project sections (+10.000 products, applications and documents available). Entire projects and
their details can be shared via email or social media in a very easy and user
friendly way. Once again we offer quick and easy access to NXP design information
and documents anytime, anywhere at the fingertips of our engineers.
Most important features
- Create project sections and cluster documents and pages accordingly
- Browse and search NXP products and applications
- Buy products via distributors
- Drag and drop favorite documents and pages into projects
- Share entire project and details via email and social
- Find sales offices and list of distributors
- Find news, press releases and video’s
NXP mobile applications for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone
The NXP mobile apps for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone allow engineers to search, buy and share more than 10,000 products parts from NXP's High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Products porfolio. Use your Android device, Windows Phone device, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch anytime, anywhere to get our new products for your designs instantly.
|NXP for iPhone||NXP for Android||NXP for Windows Phone 7|
|Download the app on iTunes||Download the app in the Google Play store||Download the app in the Windows Phone Marketplace|
The NXP iPhone application is available for free by browsing the Apple App store on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad (search for NXP). You can also download it to your computer through the App Store in iTunes.
The NXP Android application is available for free by browsing the Google Play store on your Android device (search for NXP) or by scanning the QR code pictured above.
The NXP Windows Phone 7 application is available for free by browsing the Windows Phone Marketplace on your Windows Phone 7 device (search for NXP).
explains NXP mobile apps
- Search NXP products
- Get product specifications (including datasheets and application diagrams)
- Share product specifications via email or social media like Twitter and Facebook
- Add products to your favorites
- Create shopping carts
- Place your order
- Get support
- Find our sales offices and distributors