With a broad range of I2C-bus temperature sensors, NXP's thermal management products are designed for power hungry systems which are housed in space-constrained applications such as Ultrabooks, servers and solid state drives (SSDs).
- Wide supply range (1.7 V to 5.5 V)
- Wide operating temperature range (-55 °C to 125 °C)
- Low power and low standby current
- Programmable temperature set points
- Standby mode and 1-shot conversion
- Programmable fault queue
To gain more insight into our product portfolio and package options, visit our dedicated I2C temperature sensor website, where you will find specifications and tips on optimizing the performance of these useful devices.