Manchester United Kingdom. NXP Semiconductors N.V.(Nasdaq: NXPI) today unveiled the first MOSFET in the NextPower range with a 30V Power-SO8 MOSFET, featuring the industry’s lowest RDSon of 1.4mOhm at 4.5V. The new MOSFET, PSMN1R0-30YLC, is optimized for 4.5V switching applications and is packaged in LFPAK, the industry’s toughest Power-SO8 package. The NextPower technology has been specifically optimized for high performance DC-DC conversion applications such as synchronous buck regulators, synchronous rectifiers in isolated power supplies and Power OR-ing.
- Features and benefits include:
- Advanced NextPower technology optimized for low RDSon at 4.5V Gate Drive
- High reliability Power-SO8 package, qualified to 175 DegC
- High system efficiencies by ultra low QG, QGD & QOSS
- The PSMN1R0-30YLC is available now at US $1.07 per piece for volumes up to 10,000 pieces.
- The PSMN1R0-30YLC is the first in the NextPower LFPAK series of 25V and 30V MOSFETs which will be expanded to a full portfolio in the coming months.
- “The NextPower range of MOSFETs from NXP will help designers attain high performance (high efficiency), smaller size and decreased system cost. NXP's commitment to development and innovation, with continuous improvements in key parameters such as RDSon, switching and thermal efficiency have resulted in our ability to release leading-edge MOSFET devices,” said Charles Limonard, marketing manager, Power MOSFETs, NXP Semiconductors.
- “The PSMN1R0-30YLC has class-leading low RDSon which significantly reduces losses; this in turn enables increased energy efficiency of new generations of electronic products with better energy ratings and smaller dimensions,” Limonard added.
- N-channel 30 V 1.15 mΩ logic level MOSFET in LFPAK - PSMN1R0-30YLC datasheet and product information: http://www.nxp.com/pip/PSMN1R0-30YLC.html
- NXP MOSFETs
About NXP Semiconductors
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Nasdaq: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. Headquartered in Europe, the company has approximately 28,000 employees working in more than 25 countries and posted sales of USD 3.8 billion in 2009.