We offer two unique and efficient ways for you to receive the very latest NXP Semiconductors news, giving you a flexible choice of content and additional services. RSS feeds give you up-to-the-minute product news and press releases and the my.NXP newsletter provides tailored news covering a broad range of topics.
RSS feeds - product news and press releases
RSS stand for 'Really Simple Syndication' and is a format for distributing and gathering content from all over the Web. With RSS, you no longer have to go from website to website looking for up-to-date information. RSS feeds allow you to combine the latest news and features from your favourite websites, all delivered directly to you.
Now you can keep up to date on our latest solutions and innovations via RSS feeds - receiving product news and press releases directly into your mailbox. All you need is an RSS news reader (similar to a web browser).
With the RSS reader installed, simply follow these instructions to add the appropriate feed for the kind of articles you'd like to receive.
Adding a feed to your reader
- right-click the RSS feed of your choice
- choose "Copy shortcut" to copy the link to the clipboard (IE)
- use this link in your reader to add the feed
That's it! From now on, you'll automatically receive the most up-to-date information in a concise, easy-to-view format comprising headline, summary and a link to the full article.
Note. If you access the internet via a proxy, you might have to enter this into your RSS reader. You can find the settings in Internet Explorer as follows:
- under the 'Tools' menu, select > Internet options > Connections > LAN settings
- check the 'Use a proxy server for your LAN' box
- copy the Address and Port number
- uncheck the 'Use a proxy server for your LAN' box or click 'Cancel'
- paste the Address and Port number to your RSS reader
If you're not sure about this, please contact your local system administrator or IT support desk.