These highly integrated RFCMOS-based solutions enable designers to reduce component count and avoid spending time on complex system integration, without compromising performance. They are designed for single-tuner AM/FM and digital radio applications— combining a low-IF AM/FM tuner and digital signal processing on a single chip.
- All-in-one digital receiver including tuner and software defined radio processing
- FM receiver with a tuning range from 65 MHz to 108 MHz covering OIRT, Japan, Europe and US bands
- AM receiver covering Long Wave (LW), Medium Wave (MW) and full Short Wave (SW) bands
- Fully integrated tuning system combining low phase noise and fast tuning times
- Qualified in accordance with AEC-Q100
- Automotive analog AM/FM and HD/DRM reception