Multi-standard and multi-tuner digital radio baseband processors for HD radio, DAB, DAB+, T-DMB and DRM. Our solutions are based on software defined radio (SDR) technology, reducing cost of ownership for tier-1s and OEMs.
Connecting the In-Car Experience -- NXP Connects t...
Key features and benefits
- Support for multiple standards with a single baseband processor
- Cost efficient co-processor to AM/FM radio/audio DSPs
- Supports DAB, DAB+, T-DMB as well as HD radio, ready for DRM
- Lower cost of ownership for digital terrestrial radio by supporting multiple standards and tuner configurations with one IC
- Supports single tuner as well as multi-tuner applications with one baseband processor
- Facilitated system design due to high level API and full feature set
- Unique features of NXP’s own automotive grade DAB software
- Automotive HD radio systems
- Automotive DAB/DAB+/T-DMB systems
- Automotive DRM systems
Design tools & Assets
- Digital radio logo x5 (jpg) (2013-08-26)
Training & events
We offer a range of baseband processors for digital radio applications, from dedicated HD radio co-processors to multi-standard and multi-tuner digital radio baseband processors for HD radio, DAB, DAB+, T-DMB and DRM. SDR flexibility enables you to reduce cost of ownership for tier-1s and OEMs, by reducing system complexity and replacing several systems with one basic hardware platform that can be scaled to the application.
|Type number||Description||Status||Quick access|
|SAF3560HV||Terrestrial digital radio processor||Download short datasheet|
|SAF3561HV||Terrestrial digital radio processor||Order sample|
|SAF3600EL||Digital radio co-processor for HD Radio||Order sample|
|SAF3601EL||Digital radio co-processor for DAB, DAB+, T-DMB||Order sample|
|SAF3602EL||Digital radio co-processor for DAB, DAB+, T-DMB||Order sample|
|SAF3607EL||Digital radio co-processor for DRM||Order sample|