Enhance your vehicle connectivity and provide HD output to your audio / video devices. HD ready, our HDMI transmitters support fast, simple, robust integration in automotive entertainment devices. They meet requirements for automotive HDMI 1.4b and HDCP 1.4 certifications.
HDMI transmitters for car entertainment systems
Key features and benefits
- Up to 1080p 3D frame packaging, side by side, top-bottom
- RGB, YCbCr, DDR, ITU656 support
- Audio up to 192 kHz 8 channels
- HDCP 1.4 engine with embedded keys securely managed by NXP manufacturing centers
- Optimized BoM thanks to embedded CEC without external oscillator
- Automotive head unit audio / video output
- Automotive audio amplifier audio / video output
Design tools & Assets
Training & events
All our products are compliant to latest automotive HDMI 1.4b specification and support 3D solutions or Audio Return Channel. They are highly scalable and easy to integrate in automotive designs thanks to their configurable audio / video ports and internal colors conversion matrix or video formatters. They can be ordered with or without HDCP 1.4 option.
|Type number||Description||Status||Quick access|
|TDF19988AHN||Automotive, low power, 165 MHz pixel rate HDMI 1.4b transmitter with 3 x 8-bit video inputs and HDCP support||Order sample|
|TDF19988BHN||Automotive, low power, 165 MHz pixel rate HDMI 1.4b transmitter with 3 x 8-bit video inputs and HDCP support||Order sample|