Our new matched pair transistors ensure accurate base-emitter voltage (VBE1 / VBE2) and current gain (hFE1 / hFE2) matching and are fully internally isolated. As a replacement for standard double transistors in current mirror and differential amplifier applications, they eliminate the need for further costly trimming.
Eliminate the need for costly trimming
Key features and benefits
- Current gain matching to 10%, 5% or 2%
- Improved performance of current mirror and differential amplifier circuits
- Base-emitter voltage matching to 2 mV
- Drop-in replacement for standard double transistors (BCM series)
- Choice of standard double transistor pinout or application-optimized pinout
- Simplified board layout (PMP series)
- Common-emitter configuration for 5-pin type
- Eliminates the need for costly additional trimming
- Range of small, very small and ultra-small packages
- Current mirrors
- Differential and instrumentation amplifiers
- Logarithmic amplifiers
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
- Complex transistor portfolio - simplify circuit design (pdf) (2012-03-20)
- Automotive discrete solutions (pdf) (2010-11-08)