Our high-voltage, high-speed planar-passivated NPN power switching transistors are intended for use in various applications where switching performance is critical to the overall system, i.e. electronic ballast, battery chargers & Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL).
Key features and benefits
- Choice of load current (IT) capabilities from 0.8 A up to 25 A
- Optimized system cost
- Wide acceptance in the industry
- Superior reliability and product quality
- Fast Switching
- Best fit for high frequency operation
- Battery Charger
- Electronic Ballast
- DC-to-DC converter
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
- High voltage power bipolar transistors for lighting; NXP high voltage power bipolar transistors BUJ & PHx series (pdf) (2009-11-01)
- Understanding PFC - Lighting applications; Bipolar power diodes and transistors for electronic ballast (pdf) (2007-04-01)
- Understanding PFC - SMPS applications; Bipolar power diodes for Switch Mode Power Supplies (pdf) (2007-04-01)