If your design has to keep power consumption and heat dissipation to a minimum, then our low VCEsat (BISS) devices are the perfect solution. They deliver exceptionally low power consumption and have a high collector current capability (due to an innovative mesh-emitter technology).
Array (double) small signal bipolar transistor
New and updated products
Key features and benefits
- High performance in reduced board space
- High collector current gain hFE at high IC
- Low collector-emitter saturation voltage VCEsat and corresponding resistance RCEsat (down to <30 mΩ)
- Cost effective replacement for larger, medium power and power transistors such as SOT89, SOT223, TO-126 and DPAK
- High collector current capability IC and ICM
- Power switch for LAN and ADSL systems / medium power DC-to-DC conversion
- Inverter applications e.g. TFT displays
- Medium power peripheral drivers e.g. fan, motor
- Battery chargers / loadswitches
- Strobe flash units for digital still cameras and mobile phones
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
Training & events
Low VCEsat (BISS) transistors are ideal for a host of power sensitive applications, including portable products, telecom and automotive systems, and household appliances, where low heat dissipation is often a critical factor.
This makes them ideal for a host of power sensitive applications, including portable products, telecom and automotive systems, and household appliances, where low heat dissipation is often a critical factor.