An acknowledged leader in data converter design with years of experience in analog technologies, NXP offers an extensive portfolio of high quality data conversion solutions. Within our range you'll find devices for both professional and consumer systems; from turnkey solutions to dedicated products that meet the needs of specific applications in fields such as audio, video, digital imaging and RF.
Key features and benefits
- Portfolio covers widest dynamic range in the industry
- Everything from complete turnkey solutions to customer-specific designs
- Highest resolution and sampling rates
- Extensive system and application support
- Advanced CMOS and BiCMOS processes
- High levels of integration simplify design
- TV and HD-TV, LCD monitors, video projectors and general video applications
- Digital imaging including camcorders, PC video cameras, and professional and digital still cameras
- Medical imaging
- Cellular infrastructure, high data-rate radio services, broadband TV reception, and test and measurement applications
Design tools & Assets
- ace-award-2012-finalistREV (gif) (2012-03-28)
- AceAxis chooses NXP Semiconductors’ DAC1628D (pdf) (2013-03-06)
- Rugged FMC board with ADC1443D (pdf) (2013-03-06)
- Demoboards for high-speed converters (pdf) (2010-05-01)
- The best from the experts of high speed serialization; Multimarket high-speed data converter selection guide (pdf) (2008-11-01)
Training & events
New architectures using advanced CMOS and BiCMOS manufacturing processes ensure our converters deliver the highest performance at competitive prices. In addition, our highly integrated converters and cost-effective system-on-silicon solutions greatly simplify circuit design and give you a real advantage in the marketplace.
Superior selection and support
In a field requiring expertise in many technologies, NXP offers you a depth of experience and range of solutions unsurpassed by any other manufacturer. When designing and manufacturing integrated front-ends, our extensive system and application knowledge is always there to help you.