This Linux software development kit (SDK) includes board support packages supporting QorIQ and select PowerQUICC Power Architecture Technology devices.
- Freely available
- Download from public repositories (e.g. github.com)
- No need to download a large ISO and extract.
- Boot-loaders, Kernels, User-space libraries, Tools, Configuration.
- Pick and choose ones you need.
- Clean layering, separation
- Separate patches on top of open-source.
- Patches identified by platform/IP
- Fast updates
- Up-rev to latest open-source version.
- Back-port patches accepted upstream.
- Layerscape SDK
QorIQ Linux SDK 2.0
- Linux kernel and device drivers
- Yocto Embedded Linux development environment
- GNU tools (compilers, linkers, etc.)
- Bootloaders and firmware
- Libraries and middleware
- Reference applications
- Linux root filesystem
- Deployment mechanisms
- QorIQ Linux SDK V2.0