Operating up to 3 GHz with high-voltage handling capabilities, NXP's PIN diodes are ideal for a wide range of mobile communications and RF applications. Their low loss and low distortion levels improve battery life and quality in mobile phones and cordless phones.
Ideal for a wide range of mobile communications and RF applications
Key features and benefits
- Very low series inductance
- Short leadtimes
- Low forward resistance (RD) and diode capacitance (Cd)
- Broad portfolio
- Operate up to 3 GHz
- Unrivalled performance
- Ultra-small package options
- High isolation, low distortion, low insertion loss
- Signal switching in satellite accessories e.g. multiswitch boxes, LNBs
- Band switch for TV tuners
- Antenna switching for cordless phones, BluetoothTM, WLAN and telemetry modules
- Transmit-receive switches in mobile communications
- RF attenuators for car radios and base stations
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
Training & events
Together with outstanding RF performance, the diodes simplify design-in because of their extremely low forward resistance, diode capacitance and series inductance. These inherent qualities are largely due to a state-of-the-art planar diffusion process. Supplied in a range of highly compact package options - including SOD523 and the leadless, environmentally-friendly SOD882 (MCD) - significant board space savings can be made, helping designers create smaller, lighter end-products.
|Type number||Description||Status||Quick access|
|OM7861||BGA301x Wideband Variable Gain Amplifier Application|