NXP offers an extensive range of ESD protection and signal conditioning devices that are perfect for safeguarding your systems. Down to ultra small form factors, offering very low line capacitance and excellent ESD protection combined with additional functionalities – they are your flexible solution to protecting today’s electronics.
ESD, EMI and signal conditioning
IP4786CZ32 - the new standard for HDMI port ESD pr...
NXP Standard Products music video...
- NXP’s Discretes Selection Guide 2014 - January 26, 2014
- New ultra low capacitance ESD protection diodes in DFN1006 - April 13, 2014
- New ESD protection diode for NFC antennas - March 9, 2014
New and updated products
Very low capacitance bidirectional ESD protection diode in a DSN0603-2 (SOD962) leadless ultra small SMD (Surface-Mounted Device) package. The device protects one signal line from the damage caused by ESD and other transients. Pb-free, RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant).
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
- ESD protection for USB 2.0 interfaces (pdf) (2013-02-07)
- Application guide: ESD protection (pdf) (2013-11-07)
- Discretes for portable devices and mobile handsets (pdf) (2013-09-04)
- Protect USB On-The-Go and the Vbus charger from ESD with just one device (pdf) (2012-04-25)
- Intergrated discretes, interface conditioning and interface protection in mobile appliances (pdf) (2011-03-09)
- 300 W surge protection in a leadless, flat 2x2 mm package (pdf) (2014-05-21)
- High-performance, small form-factor devices protect the NFC antenna (pdf) (2014-01-29)
- NXP AEC-Q101-qualified ESD protection device PESD1LVDS (pdf) (2011-08-31)
- NXP ultra-low clamping ESD protection diodes PESD5V0X1U family (pdf) (2011-06-15)
- NXP HDMI signal-conditioning IC IP4786CZ32; Increased reliability for HDMI transmitters (pdf) (2011-04-13)
- Discretes Semiconductors Selection Guide 2014 (pdf) (2014-01-10)