NXP offers an extensive range of ESD protection and signal conditioning devices that are perfect for safeguarding your systems. Down to ultra small form factors, offering very low line capacitance and excellent ESD protection combined with additional functionalities – they are your flexible solution to protecting today’s electronics.
ESD, EMI and signal conditioning
NXP Standard Products music video...
For outstanding protection against ESD and other voltage-induced transient pulses
New and updated products
Very low capacitance bidirectional ESD protection diode in a DSN0603-2 (SOD962) leadless ultra small SMD (Surface-Mounted Device) package. The device protects one signal line from the damage caused by ESD and other transients. Pb-free, RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant).
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
- ESD protection for USB 2.0 interfaces (pdf) (2013-02-07)
- 只需一个器件，即可对 USB OTG 和 Vbus 充电电路进行有效的 ESD 保护 (pdf) (2012-05-11)
- Protect USB On-The-Go and the Vbus charger from ESD with just one device (pdf) (2012-04-25)
- Intergrated discretes, interface conditioning and interface protection in mobile appliances (pdf) (2011-03-09)
- NXP AEC-Q101-qualified ESD protection device PESD1LVDS (pdf) (2011-08-31)
- NXP ultra-low clamping ESD protection diodes PESD5V0X1U family (pdf) (2011-06-15)
- NXP HDMI signal-conditioning IC IP4786CZ32; Increased reliability for HDMI transmitters (pdf) (2011-04-13)
- Downsize the footprint, boost the performance; NXP ultra-small diodes and transistors for portable applications (pdf) (2009-05-01)
- Discrete Semiconductors Selection Guide 2013 (pdf) (2013-01-07)