NXPs unidirectional TVS diodes are designed for protection against transient over-voltage. They are available not only in plastic surface-mounted package like SOT23 but also in the new Flatpower (Small plastic package with flat leads) SOD123W.
ESD, EMI and signal conditioning
For outstanding protection against transient over-voltage
Key features and benefits
- Rated peak pulse power: PTVS series, PPPM = 400 W (350 W for 3.3 V): MMBZ series, PPPM = 24 up to 40 W
- Double peak pulse power compared to competition in same or similar package
- Available in small plastic package SOD123W / very low height (2.7x1.7x1 mm)
- 50% reduced board space compared to SMA package
- Reverse standoff voltage range for PTVS: VRWM = 3.3 up to 64 V for MMBZ: VRWM = 8.5 up to 26 V
- 50% reduced height compared to SMA package
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Power supplies
- Power management
- Automotive applications
- Telecommunication circuits
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
Training & events
|Type number||Description||Status||Quick access|
|MMBZxAL series||Low capacitance unidirectional double ESD protection diodes||Download datasheet|
|MMBZxVCL; MMBZxVDL series||Double ESD protection diodes for transient overvoltage suppression||Download datasheet|