NXP offers an extensive range of ESD protection and signal conditioning devices that are perfect for safeguarding your systems. Down to ultra small form factors, offering very low line capacitance and excellent ESD protection combined with additional functionalities – they are your flexible solution to protecting today’s electronics.
ESD protection, TVS, filtering and signal conditioning
ESD protection without compromise - TrEOS Protecti...
IP4786CZ32 - the new standard for HDMI port ESD pr...
NXP Standard Products music video...
- TrEOS Protection: ESD protection without compromise - June 15, 2015
- New ESD protection diode for NFC antennas - June 1, 2015
- NXP's Discretes & Logic Selection Guides 2015 - January 19, 2015
New and updated products
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
- ESD protection for USB 2.0 interfaces (pdf) (2013-02-07)
- Application guide for USB 3.1 (pdf) (2015-07-24)
- Small-signal discretes for automotive (pdf) (2014-07-16)
- Discretes for portable devices and mobile handsets (pdf) (2013-09-04)
- Protect USB On-The-Go and the Vbus charger from ESD with just one device (pdf) (2012-04-25)
- Application guide: ESD protection (pdf) (2015-07-03)
- TrEOS Protection - ESD protection without compromise (pdf) (2015-05-05)
- PUSB3TB6 - Very compact ESD protection for six high-speed data lines (pdf) (2014-09-09)
- 300 W surge protection in a leadless, flat 2x2 mm package (pdf) (2014-05-21)
- Application Guide Common Mode Filter (pdf) (2014-05-01)
- High-performance, small form-factor devices protect the NFC antenna (pdf) (2014-01-29)
- NXP AEC-Q101-qualified ESD protection device PESD1LVDS (pdf) (2011-08-31)
- NXP ultra-low clamping ESD protection diodes PESD5V0X1U family (pdf) (2011-06-15)
- NXP HDMI signal-conditioning IC IP4786CZ32; Increased reliability for HDMI transmitters (pdf) (2011-04-13)
- Application guide: Flat-panel TV sets (pdf) (2012-03-13)
- Discretes Semiconductors Selection Guide 2015 (pdf) (2015-01-09)