Brand owners are facing more challenges than ever to protect their intellectual property and applications. The first product in our new authentication family, the A7001, is a tamper resistant and secure MCU, based on our SmartMX technology, for authentication use cases such as counterfeit protection, profile of service and secure machine-to-machine communication.
Identification and security
NXP Authentication demonstration @ MWC...
Absolute Authentication by NXP...
Key features and benefits
- Dedicated secure SmartMX CPU with 80KB EEPROM secure user memory
- Maximum security and tamper resistance with proven SmartMX security CPU
- High-performance secure Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) coprocessor (RSA, ECC)
- Speed and performance with multiple crypto-coprocessors
- Secure dual/triple-DES coprocessor
- Convenient integration with dedicated authentication firmware (host and client)
- Secure AES coprocessor (128-, 192- and 256-bit keys)
- Easy integration with industry standard I2C interface
- 100 kbit/s I2C interface
- Optional key/certificate generation and loading
- Counterfeit protection
- Profile of service
- Device identity for secure machine-to-machine communication