By allowing multiple inputs to be independently switched to a single output, digital multiplexers enable general purpose input expansion simplifying interface busses.
New and updated products
Key features and benefits
- Mixed 5 V and 3.3 V applications
- Bus width reduction
- High noise immunity
- Low power consumption
- Wide supply voltage range
- Low propagation delay
- Overvoltage tolerant input options
- Complementary output options
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
- High-bandwidth (de-)multiplexers for DisplayPort and PCIe; NXP six-channel display 2:1 multiplexers / 1:2 demultiplexers CBTL06121/122/141 (pdf) (2007-12-01)
- NXP Interface Technology: Meeting the Needs of High Speed Computing (pdf) (2013-07-29)
- CBTL05024 Product Brief (pdf) (2012-10-10)
- CBTL05023 Product Brief (pdf) (2012-10-10)
Training & events
Digital multiplexers allow a number of inputs to be independently switched to a single output. NXP's digital multiplexers are available in multiple logic families with one digital output connecting to one of 2, 4 or 8 input lines based on the digital code present at control inputs. Some multiplexers also offer complimentary outputs.
Digital multiplexers are available in standard SO, TSSOP and innovative leadless DQFN packages for PCB space saving. NXP's digital multiplexers are fully specified from -40 ºC to 125 ºC.
The Logic Tech Zone is NXP Semiconductor's dedicated community website and the online destination for designers evaluating and using NXP Logic and Smart Analog products. The Logic Tech Zone contains the latest information including design resources, training materials, marketing campaigns, and more.