The advanced high-speed CMOS AHC(T) logic family is a speed upgrade of HC(T) with over-voltage tolerant inputs for true mixed voltage applications. NXP’s provides AHC products for use in 2.0Vto6.0V CMOS applications and AHCT products for use in 4.5Vto5.5V TTL applications.
Features and benefits
- 5 ns typical propagation delay
- Output drive capability IOH / IOL = ±8 mA
- Low power
- 5 V tolerant inputs
- Low noise: VOLP = 0.8 V (max.)
- Consumer electronics
- Computer peripherals
- Voltage translation: How to manage mixed-voltage designs with NXP level translators (pdf) (2014-05-20)
- Logic selection guide 2015 (pdf) (2015-01-08)
AHC(T) logic devices are specified over 2.0 V to 6.0 V. With a balanced output drive of 8mA and typical propagation delay of 5ns, the AHC(T) family includes buffers/line drivers, transceivers, gates, shift registers and analog switches.
AHC(T) products are available in SO, TSSOP and PicoGate as well as innovative leadless DQFN and MicroPak packages for PCB space saving. NXP’s AHC(T) products are fully specified from -40°Cto125°C.