The advanced low voltage CMOS (ALVC) logic family is a speed upgrade of the LVC family. It contains an extensive selection of 16-bit parallel interface logic and gates for use in 3.3 V and mixed 3.3 V / 5.0 V systems.
Features and benefits
- 2 ns typical propagation delay
- Output drive capability IOH / IOL = ±24 mA
- Low power
- 3.6 volt-tolerant I/O
- Live insertion/extraction permitted
- Optional: Buffers and drivers with 30 Ω integrated series termination
- Optional: Bus-Hold on data inputs
- Bus interface functions available in 16-bit and 32-bit versions
- STB, DVD, HDTV
- Telecom and networking equipment
- Advanced bus interfaces
- Computer peripherals
ALVC logic devices are specified over 1.65 V to 3.6 V. With a balanced output drive of 24 mA and typical propagation delay of 4 ns, the ALVC family includes parallel interface logic, gates and translators.
Over voltage tolerant I/O, source termination resistor, bus hold and power OFF are some of the advanced features of these devices making them ideal for parallel interface applications.
ALVC products are available in SO, TSSOP and innovative leadless DQFN packages for PCB space saving. NXP’s ALVC products are fully specified from -40 °C to 85 °C.