The NC family provides a range of small footprint low-power voltage comparator solutions for power sensitive and space constrained applications.
Features and benefits
- Operating Voltage: 1.3 V to 5.5 V
- IO (typical): 68 mA
- ICC (typical): 5 μA
- Propagation Delay (typical): 0.5 μs
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Rail-to-rail input/output performance
- Very-low supply current
- No phase inversion with overdriven input signals
- Internal hysteresis
- Open-drain options
- Available in space-saving leaded and leadless packaging
- Cellular telephones
- Alarm and security systems
- Personal digital assistants
NC low-power voltage comparators, include single and dual configurations with standard push-pull as well as open-drain outputs.
The NC family is offered in PicoGate and innovative leadless MicroPak packages for PCB space saving. NXP’s NC family is fully specified from -40 °C to 85 °C.