Logic gate functions for control / glue logic, PCB miniaturization and routing simplification. It includes over-voltage tolerant input options and open-drain output options to facilitate interfacing between different voltage nodes.
AND gates perform the Boolean function y = a • b • . . .
Key features and benefits
- Mixed 5 V and 3.3 V applications
- Reduce time to market for complex designs
- Save board space
- Open-drain output options
- Improved signal integrity for complex layouts
- Wide supply voltage range
- Low propagation delay
- Overvoltage tolerant options
- Low input threshold options
- CMOS low power
- Cell phone
- LCD TV
- Industrial controllers
Design tools & Assets
Training & events
Logic gates are the fundamental building blocks of any digital circuit. NXP's comprehensive range of logic gates, including AND, OR, NAND, NOR, X-OR, X-NOR functions in multiple logic families, allows for variety of control logic solutions.
Gates are available in standard SO, TSSOP, PicoGate and innovative leadless MicroPak and DQFN packages for PCB space saving.