The MPC5643L 32-bit MCU built on Power Architecture® technology reduces design complexity and component count by putting key functional safety features on a single chip. It specifically addresses the ISO 26262 safety standard up to the most stringent ASIL D requirements.
- Dual-core, dual-issue architecture enables more performance while using less power
- Lockstep mode provides a software environment for redundant processing and calculations
- Decoupled parallel mode supports applications needing maximum performance or software diversity
- Precise and deterministic control timing for real-time applications, such as motor control
- A SafeAssure functional safety solution