The NXP MPC5676R MCU offers significant performance and enhanced powertrain functionality for extreme regulatory and environmental needs.
- Allows users to enable virtual sensors and eliminate many external ICs
- Reduces code footprint by up to 30% for improved density and reduced memory requirements
- Meets next-generation RAM requirements
- Improves gas mileage with complex timers that precisely control fuel and air delivery
- Supports autocode generation and modeling tools that reduce development churn
- Offers a seamless migration by allowing design re-use to reduce overall design cost and speed time-to-market