NXP's advanced MOSFET solutions deliver the flexibility you need in today's market. Choose from a wide range of general purpose and dedicated automotive power MOSFET solutions. For RF applications, we also offer a world-leading range of LDMOS power transistors as well as field-proven small-signal FETs.
MOSFETs for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) PSE Applicat...
Power MOSFET operation Linear Mode - NXP Quick Lea...
Reverse Recovery & Diode Leakage in SMPS - NXP Qui...
New and updated products
The dual P-channel MOSFET PMDPB58UPE with ESD protection of 2 kV (HBM) is available in a small 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.65 mm leadless DFN2020 package. It has a very low RDSon value of only 58 mΩ at VGS = 4.5 V. The DFN2020 delivers best-in-class thermal performance due to an extra heatsink, and its small form factor makes it the perfect choice for mobile applications.
Design tools & Assets
- Discretes for portable devices and mobile handsets (pdf) (2013-09-04)
- NextPower MOSFETs (pdf) (2011-10-31)
- NXP MOSFETs and bipolar transistors in DFN1010; Small and Powerful (pdf) (2013-11-04)
- NXP PNP low V_CEsat BISS/Trench MOSFET module PBSM5240PF in SOT1118 (pdf) (2011-06-15)
- LFPAK: The Toughest Power-SO8 (pdf) (2009-12-01)
- Small-signal Discretes (pdf) (2012-06-07)
- NXP's Power MOSFET Selection Guide 2014: Smaller, faster, cooler (pdf) (2014-09-11)
- Discretes Semiconductors Selection Guide 2014 (pdf) (2014-01-10)
- Definition of Footlength Measurement Method (doc) (2012-01-25)