NXP offers complete RF power transistor line-ups, operating from 2.5 GHz right up to 2.7 GHz for base stations, covering all cellular technologies (GSM/EDGE, CDMA, TD-SCDMA, W-CDMA/UMTS and WiMAX).
NXP offers complete line-ups of RF power transistors operating from 400 MHz right up to 3.8 GHz
New and updated products
Key features and benefits
- Highest efficiency
- Best ruggedness
- Highest power, single ended devices
- Advanced 2-way and 3-way Doherty amplifier designs
- High yields in volume production
- Cellular base stations – MC-GSM, GSM- EDGE, (TD-S)CDMA, W-CDMA / UMTS), LTE
- WiMAX base stations
Design tools & Assets
A central place for your design support and tooling.
For today´s short product development cycles, NXP
helps you with this portal to simplify your design.
- Mounting and Soldering of RF transistors (pdf) (2012-12-19)
- Enabling the Mobile Experience (pdf) (2013-02-05)
- Extended video bandwidth with Doherty efficiency (pdf) (2013-03-21)
- Gen8: the next generation of LDMOS RF power for wireless infrastructures (pdf) (2012-06-11)
- Boost the efficiency of UMTS macrocell basestations; NXP Doherty reference design with BLF6G22-130 (pdf) (2008-05-01)
- Packages for RF Power Transistors (pdf) (2012-10-23)
- NXP's RF Manual 16th edition (pdf) (2012-06-08)