RF manual 18th edition
Application and design manual for High Performance RF products
| || |
Release new levels of RF performance RF Manual 18th edition - What’s new?
NXP's RF Manual 18th edition features many new product lines and highlights several important applications along with an expanded section on design support and links to our online RF small-signal community.
- Application highlights; small-cell base stations, optical mini- and midi-node systems for broadband TV signals, cable modems, GPS for mobile health and fitness, GPS for L2 and L5 bands, RF energy, and ISM up to 1600 MHz.
- New product lines; broadband amplifiers for TV and satellite systems, along with an upstream VGA for DOCSIS 3.0 and a VSAT downconverter.
- Next generation devices and enhanced products; including 8th generation (Gen8) LDMOS transistors, GPS LNAs, LNAs for wireless infrastructure, satellite downcoverters, CATV power doublers, Over-Molded Plastic (OMP) RF power transistors, GaN power amplifiers, and low power wireless microcontrollers.
- Expanded section on design support; adding the most recent tools, documents, materials, and links that make design-in easier.
- RF Community; a growing online engineer-to-engineer community for RF small signal design that lets you collaborate, get technical support, and share ideas with other developers.