RF manual 19th edition
Application and design manual for High Performance RF products
| || |
Take the next step in RF performance RF Manual 19th edition - What’s new?
NXP's RF Manual 19th edition features many new product lines and highlights several important applications along with an expanded section on design support and links to our online RF small-signal community.
- Application highlights; small-cell base stations, cable modems, GPS for smartphone and tablets, wearable health and fitness, ISM band 0 to 500MHz and ISM band 0 to 1600 MHz, RF Light-emitting plasma, Solid-state cooking/RF heating.
- New product lines; broadband communications, TVs and set-top boxes, fiber-optic options (FTTx), as well as new sections on QUAD LNBs, for use in satellites, and LNAs for LTE.
- Next generation devices and enhanced products; including 9th generation (Gen9) LDMOS transistors, LNAs for GPS, LTE, WLAN, and wireless infrastructure, satellite downconverters, MMIC broadband amplifiers for TV and distribution systems, GaN power amplifiers.
- Expanded section on design support; adding the most recent tools, documents, materials, and links that make design-in easier.
- RF Community; a growing online engineer-to-engineer community for RF designs that lets you collaborate, get technical support, and share ideas with other developers.