The OL2385 device is a radio frequency transceiver with an embedded MCU designed for a wide range of industrial and home applications requiring very high link budget for bi-directional RF communication.
- 2-way RF channel with the most common modulation schemes for networking applications covering full range of frequency bands from 160 up to 960 MHz
- Includes an embedded MCU to allow complete subsystem functions to be implemented. All device functions are included in a single CMOS die
- Strong radio performance with high sensitivity, very good phase noise and best in class image rejection
- Turnkey system solution with Kinetis and LPC SPI/UART drivers offering the broadest choice of ARM based MCUs with integrated peripherals on the market today
- W-MBUS and IEEE802.15.4 are tested for standards compliance and certified where applicable
This page contains information on a preproduction product. Specifications and information herein are subject to change without notice.