NXP offers complete RF power transistor line-ups, operating from 400 MHz right up to 1 GHz for base stations, covering all cellular technologies (GSM/EDGE, CDMA, TD-SCDMA, W-CDMA/UMTS, LTE and WiMAX).
NXP offers complete line-ups of RF power transistors operating from 400 MHz right up to 3.8 GHz
Key features and benefits
- Highest efficiency
- Best ruggedness
- Highest power, single ended devices
- Advanced 2-way and 3-way Doherty amplifier designs
- High yields in volume production
- Cellular base stations – MC-GSM, GSM- EDGE, (TD-S)CDMA, W-CDMA / UMTS), LTE
- WiMAX base stations
Design tools & Assets
- Mounting and Soldering of RF transistors (pdf) (2012-12-19)
- Enabling the Mobile Experience (pdf) (2013-02-05)
- Extended video bandwidth with Doherty efficiency (pdf) (2013-03-21)
- Gen8: the next generation of LDMOS RF power for wireless infrastructures (pdf) (2012-06-11)
- Boost the efficiency of UMTS macrocell basestations; NXP Doherty reference design with BLF6G22-130 (pdf) (2008-05-01)
- Packages for RF Power Transistors (pdf) (2012-10-23)
- NXP's RF Manual 16th edition (pdf) (2012-06-08)
Training & events
The line-ups use LDMOS for enhanced RF performance plus unparalleled linearity and power gain. LDMOS also offers today's highest levels of system efficiency, requiring less energy to power the network infrastructure, so network operators can deliver next-generation cellular services and connectivity to consumers for less operational expenditure. Our portfolio includes line-ups in the 0.4 MHz to 1 GHz ranges.
Design support and tools
To support RF system engineers to design-in and integrate our solutions in the shortest time possible, we can offer various design and simulation information such as layout files, BIC large signal models, loadpull and S-parameters data.