The Magnetic Rotary Encoder Reference Design is a smart integrated system for angle measurement.
- Correction of magnetic data and placement enabled by embedded algorithm
- Contactless knob allows control of magnetic placement
- LCD screen and GUI provided as part of the complete experience
- Simple sensor output possible through SPI interface and PWM output.
- Primary components (included in the reference design kit):
- BRKT-STBC-AGM01 Sensor Shield Development board containing the FXOS8700 magnetometer
- FRDM-KL46Z containing the ARM Cortex M0+ KL46Z MCU
- The RD-KL46Z-MRE containing a diametrically magnetized magnet