The IP4285CZ9-TBB is designed to protect high-speed interfaces such as High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), DisplayPort, external Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (eSATA) and Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) Interfaces against electrostatic discharge (ESD).
All signal lines are protected by a special diode configuration offering ultra low line capacitance of 0.85 pF maximum. These diodes provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to ±12 kV contact, exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4.
The device is housed in a 4-channel, 0.4 mm pitch SOT1178 (XSON9) package. The extremely small package dimensions make this product an excellent choice for portable devices. The pinout is designed for convenient flow-through routing of high-speed signal lines.
Key features and benefits
- Pb-free, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant)
- System ESD protection for HDMI 1.3 and HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±12 kV, exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Matched 0.4 mm trace spacing
- Signal lines with = 0.05 pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
- Line capacitance of 0.85 pF maximum for each channel
- 4-channel, XSON9 Pb-free package
- Design-friendly 'flow-through' signal routing
- Portable devices
- Mobile handsets, tablet computers
- TVs, monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, mother boards, graphic cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles
|Type||Number of protected lines||VRWM (V)||Cline typ (pF)||ESD rating max |
(1.0 x 2.1 x 0.5 mm)