At the International Microwave Symposium, the biggest microwave convention in the world, was held in Seattle, WA, June 2 - 7, we showcased our latest High Performance RF innovations.
NXP at IMS2013 Show highlights
- Solid State RF Energy opportunities with a live Solid State Cooking demo. Check out the new “RF Energy The Revolution” video
- The industry’s first ultra wideband Doherty amplifier for UHF with a live set-up
- A full line-up of the latest NXP solutions for up link and down link sat com
- Our first Gen8+ device, the BLC8G27LS-160AV, the world’s smallest and most cost-effective solution for 15 W and20 W power amplifiers for active antenna outdoor base stations (2.6GHz).
- We officially unveiled the Engineers’ Corner an online engineer-to-engineer RF small signal community for collaboration,technical support and sharing of ideas. Check out this video
- And much more … Check out all of NXPs IMS2013 videos.
We hope to see you next year at IMS2014 in Tampa Bay, Florida.