High Performance RF TechZone
NXP is currently developing a complete line of overmolded plastic (OMP) RF power transistors and MMICs with peak powers ranging from 2.5 to 200 W. Plastic packages offer significant cost benefits, with little or no impact on performance. Our range of plastic devices complements our extensive range of RF power products in ceramic packages for all frequency ranges and applications up to 2.45 GHz.
The products in development include:
- Single-stage broadband drivers in HSOP outlines, from 2.5 to 10 W
- Single-stage OMP drivers from 25 to 45 W, replacing their ceramic equivalents for cost sensitive applications
- Dual-stage MMICs from 30 to 60 W that can be used as high-gain drivers or combined as low power dual-stage Doherty amplifiers
- Fully integrated plug-and-play Doherty PAs in a single package (50 to 100 W)
- Final transistors in OMP package (SOT502-sized) ranging from 140 to 200 W in frequency bands from 730 MHz to 2.2 GHz
Final transistors in OMP package (SOT502-sized) ranging from 2.5 to 300W in ISM frequency bands from a few MHz up to 2.45 GHz.
- -- --
-- by --