High Performance RF TechZone
- NXP IQ Modulators Feature Highest Dynamic Range with DC-Independent DAC Interfacing - October 31, 2012
- NXP Develops Industry’s First Full-Band UHF Doherty Architecture - October 30, 2012
- NXP Boosts Small Cell Wireless Base Stations With High-Performance RF - October 29, 2012
SiGe:C technology - turning the heat up on GaAs
Our state-of-the-art SiGe:C (QUBiC4X and QUBiC4Xi) technology and extensive IP availability speeds the migration from gallium-arsenide (GaAs) components to silicon ICs. Now you can experience GaAs performance with numerous integration options and reliable consistency, allowing you to incorporate more functionality into less space. In addition, you get all the benefits of silicon manufacturing advantages, meaning competitive cost and superb reliability.
SiGe:C technology enables cutting-edge products that feature best-in-class low noise performance, linearity, power consumption, spurious performance and output power. It was designed specifically to meet the needs of real-life, high-frequency applications.
Two options are available. QUBiC4X is ideal for up to 30 GHz systems (Ft = 137 GHz) with 2.5 V breakdown voltage and ultra low noise applications (NF < 0.8 dB @ 10 GHz). Alternatively QUBiC4Xi, NXP's latest SiGe:C process, offers improved Ft (> 200 GHz) with 1.4 V breakdown voltage and even lower noise figure (NF < 0.5 dB @ 10 GHz) for applications beyond 30 GHz.
- Cost-effective integrated high frequency solutions
- RF and microwave design IP and application knowledge
- Complete design-suites available, allowing high performance and robust designs with fast time to market
- 0.25 µm SiGe:C BiCMOS process
- High performance NPN
- MIM cap 5 fF/um2
- Shallow and deep trench isolation
- Thick (3 um) Al inductors
- -- --
-- by --