Check out the online technical support community for LPC products for embedded engineers.
Off-Line Selector Guide
Need to find the right LPC device for you? Click here to access our off-line product selector guide.
What's new at LPCZone?
The NXP LPC microcontroller team is constantly at work to provide users with up to date information on the latest news, events, and product information about the LPC portfolio. Here's a quick snapshot of the latest LPC updates from the LPCZone:
- Embedded solutions videos now available! - Watch them today!
- Win a FREE LPC800 mini-board by joining the LPC800 raffle by May 30!
- NXP Extends Links to LPCXpresso Ecosystem with LPC-Link 2
- NXP Acquires Code Red - Read more here!
- View the latest news stories on all things LPC MCU at LPCnow!
- Don't forget to follow us @LPCZone on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn!
Do you want to see something else at LPCZone or just want to let us know how we're doing? Tweet us @LPCZone or connect with us on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Discover the LPC difference for yourself!
updated May 21, 2013
- LPC-Link 2 Debug Adapter Extends LPCXpresso Ecosystem
Product portfolio overview
NXP's LPC microcontrollers let you maximize the potential of any embedded application. Whether you're looking for a cost-effective upgrade for an existing 8/16-bit design or you're working on a high-end system that needs maximum speed or computational performance, we have exactly what you need.
- For more product information go to www.nxp.com/microcontrollers
To help find the right product or discover the most up-to-date innovations amongst our portfolio simpler, NXP Microcontrollers has a number of ongoing online promotions. Click on the CAMPAIGNS tab above and take a look for yourself and see how you can benefit from the various sample, demonstration board and webinar offers available.
Check out the latest LPC microcontroller: the LPC800 based on the Cortex-M0+. Designed for 8-bit simplicity but with 32-bit versatility, the LPC800 has flexible peripherals to address 8-bit application requirements in a scalable, efficient, and easy to use package. Go here for more information.
- -- --
-- by --
Want to know more about LPC Products? Download our LPC Brochure to find out more.
LPC Selection Guide
Trying to figure out which LPC product to use? Download our Selection Guide to find out more.