NXP Semiconductors Thailand, located in Bangkok is a modern semiconductors facility for assembly and testing of integrated circuits (IC).
With a production area of 55,220 sq.m on a 63,000 sq.m site, this facility is dedicated to assembly and testing of standard products, microcontrollers, mixed signal integrated circuits (IC) for these below market segments.
- Automotive: In Vehicle Network, Secure Car Access (Immobilizer and NFC) and Sensors (Speed and Steering Sensors)
- Secure Identification Solutions (SIS): Banking, SecID, AFC and RFID.
- Standard Product: Logic and General Application.
- Secure Monitoring and Control (SMC): Microcontrollers and Mobile Audio.
- Secure Interfaces and Power (SIP): Interface and Power solution across broad range of application, Wireless and Rapid Charger and Anti-counterfeiting.
Since its establishment in 1974, this facility has been recognized through various awards by the government and industry for its contribution to the development and growth of human resource talent, the benchmarking of sustainable development and prosperity. Both management and a staff of over 3,600 employees have been, and still are actively working on continuous quality improvement. The dedication to quality has resulted in the production of highest quality integrated circuits for the worldwide electronics market.