Dive Deeper with ABI Research
Additional whitepapers on wireless trends in enterprise connectivity commissioned by NXP.
A Matter of Interoperability
Homes will expand in the activities they enable and support. Smart home technology will become core to residential infrastructure by updating and augmenting key resources.
- Smart Home 2.0 Growth and Standardization
- Matter - Formerly Project CHIP
- Foundation for the Transformational Smart Home
- Data Exchange and New Integrated Applications
The Future of Automotive Connectivity
The automotive industry is experiencing an unprecedented transformation. Auto connectivity is at the forefront with the transition to electric, increasingly autonomous and connected vehicles.
- Vehicle-to-Cloud Connectivity
- Connected Vehicle Use Cases
- How OTA Updates Will Enable Disruptive Business Models
- The Transition to Software-Defined Vehicles
Ultra-Wideband (UWB) for the IoT - A Fine Ranging Revolution?
Ultra-Wideband (UWB) has reemerged as a secure, fine ranging technology. Enabling innovative location-based user experiences and services across various IoT end markets.
- IoT Use Cases for UWB
- RTLS, Item Tracking and Indoor Navigation
- UWB in the Smart Home
- Key Challenges and Strategic Recommendations for the UWB Ecosystem
How Wi-Fi 6 is Driving the Next Wave of Wireless Innovation
Wi-Fi technology continues to evolve. Improving performance and creating new opportunities within a variety of consumer, automotive, industrial and other IoT applications.
- Wi-Fi 6 in Smart Home and Home Entertainment Applications
- The Future of Wi-Fi Access at 6 GHz
- Wi-Fi RF Front-End Innovations
- Key Considerations Choosing a Wi-Fi Technology Provider