NXP® offers complete ZigBee solutions with integrated MCU and ZigBee transceivers, featuring industry superior sleep current and several software stacks. In addition, our various SMPS solutions provide support to buck/boost or fly-back topologies, offering as low as 10 mW standby power, high efficiency and competitive BOM.
For on chip protection and superior noise immunity, NXP’s state of the art triacs can avoid false triggering. And the Cortex-M portfolio covers complete application needs and addresses design challenges such as:
- Complex appliance programs
- Directly connection of triacs to the GPIOs
- Advanced TFT driving either over parallel or RGB
- Reduce system cost by integrating high performance analog blocks like 1% IRC
To improve customer interactions, our display drivers support a wide range of display types for many white good applications. And to ensure a reliable interaction and low power profile for the entire user interface, our capacitive touch IC offers a patented software algorithm enabling self calibration and very low active currents, bellow 6uA.
Key features and benefits
- Low standby and high efficiency power supply design
- Power measurement and connectivity
- Appliance program management and board communication
- Various user interface topologies from LED up to TFT driving
- Motor control solutions