RFID and NFC technologies allow retailers to improve store management and customer experience. By using RFID tags on each asset, cycle counting can be acomplished in a matter of hours.
Both on the sales floor and in the backroom, RFID provides better inventory and visibility, helping personnel to more quickly replenish sold, misplaced, or stolen items.
Customer satisfaction and loyalty is improved by having well-stocked shelves and accurate inventory.
- Improves inventory accuracy
- On-shelf availability ensures increased sales
- Significantly reduces inventory time
- Improves customer experience and satisfaction
- Improves EAS detection rates
- Increases inventory accuracy
RFID Features Benefiting Application:
- Unique serialized identification
- Read/write sensitivity
- Write speed
- Read/write memory
- No line-of-sight requirement
- Kill command for privacy protection