Our people make the difference and you could be one of them. Looking for a career in a high volume, fast paced team environment, where your contribution is building tomorrow’s technology today, while focusing on everyone’s safety and the quality of our product. You will be performing essential work for our automotive and medical customers; thus, benefiting the lives of everyone. Plus, you will work a rotating compressed shift where your time off is a 3 or 4 day weekend for you.
- Positive behaviors and display of core values will be a key to your success within NXP. Some examples: “Can do” and positive attitude, reliable, attention to detail, goal oriented, problem solver, team player, self-motivated, and ability to work independent when needed
- Continually learning new tasks and skills (while building upon previous or transferrable skills)
- Passionate about success and embraces physical work, such as standing and walking
Performs a variety of wafer fabrication functions including:
- Processing wafers through various computerized equipment: chemical baths, ion implant, furnaces, film deposition, metal evaporation and photo alignment
- Carefully handles and transports product
- Visually inspects wafers and die for defects
- Enters equipment control data, Completes logs and forms verifying data
- Assists in staging material and setting up next shift for success
- Follows documented work standards and process specifications
The primary responsibility of this job is keeping the production tools running and product moving in multiple disciplines.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Follow Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost initiatives (Safety is priority #1 and Quality is priority #2)
- Engage in a problem solving quality culture
- Use current and transferable skills to help foster ongoing skill development
- Adhere to all standard work procedures
- Complete tool qualifications following documented procedures
- Work within a team environment sharing responsibilities and helping your teammates out where needed
- Keep manufacturing tools loaded and product staged
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not required (we will train for success)
- Adhere to all NXP policies and procedures
- Ability to perform a wide range of tasks/assignments in multiple areas
- Follow all documented procedures
- Abide by all safety and quality requirements upon training
- Abide by factory protocol upon training
- Properly display wafer handling skills upon training
- Perform required tool qualifications
- Effective verbal and written communication in English
- Adapts quickly to change
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 4 hour intervals, during a 12 hour shift, and ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Industry leading hourly rates + annual bonus...signing bonuses for those with direct Wafer Fab experience!
- Compressed shifts are 4 days/week and include 156 hours of annual overtime. Night shifts pay a 15% shift premium.
- All employees are eligible for full NXP benefits on Day One. Benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision, basic life insurance, Paid Flex Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401K with generous company match.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.