NXP Technology Days are instructor-led training courses created to enable embedded engineers to accelerate the development of innovative end–products using NXP technologies. The seminars provide a balance of theoretical basics and practical exercises.
The M1 MIFARE introduction training introduces the technical basics of the complete MIFARE product family with a focus on MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Ultralight C, and MIFARE Classic. It introduces the basics of symmetrical crypto and a secure contactless system design. Basic technical knowledge is required. Participants also receive a complimentary MIFARE workshop package.
This seminar targets the needs of MIFARE system designers and MIFARE solution developers.
- Basic technical knowledge of smart card and its applications
- Laptop WIN 2000, XP, or WIN7 for the workshop session (administration rights required!)
- Watching the MIFARE Introduction video from www.mifare.net
- Knowledge of basic cryptography, e.g., TDES, AES, CMAC, CRC for M1.3 and M1.4
- A review of the MIFARE Plus data sheet is recommended as well.