NXP will present you, in a series of Webinar, the offerings of our verticals which facilitate a transition from traditional appliances to smart appliances.
- Motor Control
- NXP will share their very latest technology addressing the fundamental driving factors of motor control, namely performance, safety and integration.
- Cloud Solutions
- In this session, explore NXP enablement with Microsoft and discover how the various software and services with NXP products deliver a complete solution from edge to cloud for the smart appliances market.
- Learn how the voice offerings, be it from our partners or developed in-house, take advantage of the new NXP MCU and MPU generation combining additional processing power in active mode and lower power consumption in always-on listening mode.
- Connected Smart Appliances
- How can you turn the smart appliances into secure, lifetime cloud connected solution? There are many benefits by connecting smart appliances to the internet network. NXP and Murata's partnership in wireless connectivity will highlight future proof technologies to be used and the main use uses.
- Smarter HMI
- NXP will provide an introduction to key technology building blocks and software enablement to allow developers to build a rich visual and interactive user experience in appliances. Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) switches and PHYs opens for multiple camera and sensor connections and enables advanced HMIs.
- Machine Learning
- In this session, NXP engineers will solve specific use cases for smart appliances using machine learning. Approaching the problem from customer perspective, the demonstration starts from an open source dataset and shows the design steps (Model Design, Model porting) to achieve a specific model running on NXP devices thanks to NXP eIQ.