Smart Appliances Webinars
Choose from the training options offered below to learn more about the latest technologies to enable smart appliances.
- During this session we will look at market trends, key use cases and how our voice offerings, both through our partners and developed in-house, take advantage of the new NXP MCU and MPU families, combining additional processing power in active mode and lower power consumption in always-on listening mode.
- Connected Smart Appliances
- There are many benefits by connecting smart appliances to the internet network. But how can you turn smart appliances into secure, lifetime, cloud connected solutions? Jointly with Murata we are showcasing the latest technologies that help to enable smart appliances by explaining different uses cases.
- Smarter HMI
- NXP provides an introduction to key technology building blocks and software enablement to allow developers to build a rich visual and interactive user experience in appliances. Learn about Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) switches and PHYs opens for multiple camera and sensor connections that enable advanced HMIs.
- Machine Learning
- In this session, NXP engineers will solve specific use cases for smart appliances based on machine learning technologies. Starting from a customer view, the demonstration starts from an open-source dataset and shows the design steps (Model Design, Model porting) to achieve a specific model running on NXP devices thanks to NXP’s eIQ products.
- Motor Control
- NXP will share the latest technologies addressing the fundamental driving factors of motor control, namely performance, safety and integration.
- Cloud Solutions
- In this session, you can explore NXP enablement with Microsoft and discover how the various software and services with NXP products deliver a complete solution from edge to cloud for the smart appliances market.