Smart Appliances Webinars
Choose from the training options offered below to learn more about the latest technologies that enable smart appliances.
- During this session we will look at market trends, key use cases and how our voice offerings, both through our partners and those developed in-house, take advantage of the new NXP MCU and MPU families, combining additional processing power in active mode and lower power consumption in always-on listening mode.
- Connected Smart Appliances
- There are many benefits to connecting smart appliances to the internet network. But how can you turn smart appliances into secure, lifetime, cloud-connected solutions? Jointly with Murata, we are showcasing the latest technologies that help to enable smart appliances by explaining different uses cases.
- Smarter HMI
- NXP provides an introduction to key technology building blocks and software enablement to allow developers to build a rich visual and interactive user experience in appliances. Learn about Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) switches and PHYs for multiple camera and sensor connections that enable advanced HMIs.
- Machine Learning
- In this session, NXP engineers solve specific use cases for smart appliances based on machine learning technologies. Starting from a customer view, the demonstration starts from an open-source dataset and shows the design steps (Model Design, Model porting) to achieve a specific model running on NXP devices using NXP’s eIQ™ software..
- Motor Control
- NXP will share the latest technologies addressing the fundamental driving factors of motor control-namely performance, safety and integration.
- Cloud Solutions
- In this session, you can explore NXP enablement with Microsoft and discover how the various software and services using NXP products deliver a complete solution from edge-to-cloud for the smart appliances market.