- 2.4 to 3.6 V power supply voltage
- On-board PLL to generate the internal system clock:
- Operates as an asynchronous DAC, regenerating the internal clock from the WS signal (called audio mode)
- Generates audio related system clock (output) based on 32, 48 or 96 kHz sampling frequency (called video mode).
- Integrated digital filter plus DAC
- Supports sample frequencies from 16 to 100 kHz in asynchronous DAC mode
- No analog post filtering required for DAC
- Easy application
- SSOP16 package.
Multiple format data interface
- I²S-bus and LSB-justified format compatible
- 1fs input data rate.
DAC digital features
- Digital de-emphasis for 44.1 kHz sampling frequency
- Mute function.
Advanced audio configuration
- High linearity, wide dynamic range and low distortion.
PLL system clock generation
- Integrated low jitter PLL for use in applications in which there is digital audio data present but the system cannot provide an audio related system clock. This mode is called audio mode.
- The PLL can generate 256 X 48 kHz and 384 X 48 kHz from a 27 MHz input clock. This mode is called video mode.
This audio DAC is excellently suitable for digital audio portable application, specially in applications in which an audio related system clock is not present.