The NXP® NTAG® I2C plus is the second generation of NXP’s connected NFC tags that combines a passive NFC interface with
a contact I2 interface. It is the fastest and least expensive way to add tap-and-go connectivity to just about any electronic device.
NTAG I2 plus is full backward compatible with the first-generation NTAG I2 products, while adding new advanced features:
- Password protection
- Full memory-access configuration
- Originality signature protection against cloning
- Four times higher pass-through performance
NTAG I2 plus is designed to be an excellent enabler for entry-level NFC applications such as IoT nodes (home automation, smart home, etc.), pairing and
consumer applications, NFC accessories (headsets, speakers, etc.), wearable infotainment, fitness equipment, consumer electronics, healthcare, smart printers, meters,
or electronic shelf labels.
What You'll Learn
NFC Introduction, use cases, target markets and benefits. You will also learn about the NTAG I2 Plus key functionalities.
- Positioning within the NXP® NFC portfolio
- Application range and use cases
- NTAG® I2 plus vs NTAG I2
- Memory organization, commands, key features, and functionalities
- NTAG I2 plus Explorer kit and product support package overview
Have a question?Ask NFC community
, get expert advice from the developer community.