TJA1102A is the revision of the successful TJA1102. The high performance, dual- or single-port automotive Ethernet PHY is compliant to IEEE 100BASE-T1. The device is passing all state of the art conformance test specs, including OPEN Alliance EMC Spec 2.0.
- The TJA1102A is optimized for board space. This PHY is often combined with NXPs SJA1105P/Q/R/S to build a highly efficient small port count Ethernet switch solution
- Being designed and fully qualified for automotive applications, the TJA1102A offers 100Mbit/s transmit and receive capability per port and up to at least 15m of unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- The highly integrated device is robust by design, saving external filter and ESD protection components in the MDI path
- Future proof by enabling fully OPEN Alliance TC-10 compliant sleep and wake-up forwarding over the data line, it saves wire cost and weight by replacing dedicated wake-up lines
- Drop-in compatible single port variant TJA1102AHN/S