The SAF3561 is a digital radio processor that demodulates and processes digital
terrestrial baseband signals, such as DAB, DAB+ and T-DMB radio, into audio signals and
digital data signals.
Remark: The actual software can constrain the provided hardware features.
Major benefits of terrestrial radio processor systems with SAF3561 are:
- Ideal Coprocessor for conventional baseband radio reception ICs
- CD-sound quality without noise, interference and multipath fading for FM
- Providing new data services
- DAB, DAB+ and T-DMB including audio applications
- Voltage partitioning of I/Os
- Available in both LFBGA and HLQFP packages
System designers can add digital terrestrial radio capability in a simple and inexpensive
way through the SAF3561. The SAF3561 decodes digital radio input to provide digital
audio and also processes digital data. Multiple interfaces give flexibility while integrating
the SAF3561 into the receiver system.